Wednesday 5 March 2014

Oh no, not again....



I think I'm going to have to write a list of things I have to check before pressing the shutter.

I took another trip to the William Tyndale Monument at North Nibley, Gloucestershire, today and climbed to the top of what is a rather tall tower on a very high hill.

But I discovered later that the photos I took from inside the top of the tower were shot at a very high ISO. It's an old mistake that I keep on repeating and I'm just kicking myself that I've done it yet again. The problem, of course, is that I get a lot of noise in the final image.

I just wish the camera would re-set itself to something like 100 or 200 ISO every time it is switched off. Instead, it retains the ISO setting from the last time it was used.... and then I forget to check it when I pick the camera up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment