Thursday 27 March 2014

Multimedia


If there's one piece of equipment that has repaid the original outlay umpteen times over it is my 10-20mm lens. It has been so handy during the past few weeks and has turned some unpromising scenarios into decent final shots.

I used it again today for the latest in the series of photoshoots for the college prospectus - this time featuring multimedia students.

Again a fairly difficult situation greeted me because it was a room mainly taken up with computer screens. But the students had rigged up their version of a 'green room', with a film camera, microphone, lights and reflector, so I focused on this.

The extreme wide angle managed to include the whole of the team... and introduce a little drama at the same time.

I'm glad to say I've seen some of these recent shots already being used by the college in the 2015-16 prospectus, so it's all very worthwhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment