Thursday 27 February 2014

High point


I've really got the photography bug at the moment, so I ventured out again today - this time to the Tyndale Monument, in North Nibley, Gloucestershire.

The monument was erected in honour of William Tyndale, who translated the New Testament. He is thought to have been born at North Nibley.

It was wonderful being out in the countryside with spectacular views down to the Bristol Channel. Photographically, the expedition was perhaps not so good. I was disappointed with the results of my efforts because the wide angle lens I used distorted the tower much more than I would have liked.

The image above has been adjusted in Photoshop to get rid of the distortion, but when it comes to college projects I'd rather return for a re-shoot than use a heavily manipulated photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment